With Limited Hours
Monday – CLOSED
Tuesday – 8am to 5pm
Wednesday – 8am to 2pm
Thursday – CLOSED
Friday – 8am to 5pm
Due to the improving situation in Canberra’s control of COVID-19 and requests from patients to resume their chiropractic care, Murray Fisher Chiropractic has re-opened with limited hours. Appointments can be made via the phone (6257 1138) or you can book online by clicking here.
In re-opening, previous measures for ensuring the safety of staff and patients have remained in place, and several new measures have been implemented.
These safety measures are as follows:
- I ask that you please not attend the office if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Appointment scheduling will be spaced to maintain social distancing requirements in the reception area.
- All staff and patients will be required to wear a face mask. Please wear your own mask if you have one. Masks will be provided for those patients who do not have their own.
- I ask that patients sanitise their hands upon entering the office. Hand sanitiser will be made available at the front desk, which we will remind you to use when you arrive.
- I ask that if you need to cough or sneeze, you use the tissues available in the office or use your elbow.
- I will use hand sanitiser and disinfect the adjusting table between patients.
- All staff will frequently and thoroughly wash their hands throughout the day.
- We will ensure that high touch surfaces are kept clean through the regular use of disinfectant.
- We will provide two no-contact payment options:
- Payment over the phone with a credit card prior to attending, or
- Using tap payment.
For each of these options, invoices will be emailed to enable health fund claims to be submitted.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.